Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ketch / Catch Up

It's been a while since my last post. Lots has happened since. Los Angeles has shown it's true colors for sure. For someone who is a stand up type of person, trustworthy ; this city of angels is not a place to call home. Everybody is guarded and rightfully so, everybody is out for something here. You always have to question people's intentions.
Luckily I have music and thus my band.
I've stayed in the coast taking in the Venice charm and moving into our rehearsal spot that my bass player and good friend Jay has found. It's not ideal but it's an ends to a means. Coming from sleeping in cars to a couch in a 24 hour noise factory , one might think it's a toss up, but it's a step up and I'm grateful for that. There's something to be said about calling a place home. I'm not sure when that time will come for me, but for now I'm going in the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment